Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mac Compatibility

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
It pleases me to no end that KingIsle has officially brought Wizard101 to Mac! :D I want to thank each member of your staff for your hard work and dedication, not only to your game, but also to your customers. Thank you!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I wonder if the platforms mix. I didnt notice if mac and pc play on the same server, I hope so because this opened up for more players which is great.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
No offense but Mac isn't a gaming computer. If you can trade yours in for a Windows which now they're all Windows 8.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Sniper Rose on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
No offense but Mac isn't a gaming computer. If you can trade yours in for a Windows which now they're all Windows 8.
There are those of us who use computers for more than gaming. I mainly use mine for work, but Wizard101 is a nice break from that.

I have a Windows partition for Windows-only things, but it's nice not to have to shutdown and restart every time I want to play Wizard101.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
im having a bit of a problem trying to start the game. any thoughts? all i keep seeing is "Loading" at the screen. And i cant type in my password. Anyone else having the same issue on your macs. and just to clarify, Wiz can be ran on a Mac.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
hi i was wondering what do you do to play this on mac because i got an app to let me go on my computer while i was on my ipod so i could play like any where if i had wifi. so i try to download it on my ipod where it says meant for mac but it says safari does not support this and so i got a google chrome app and it didn't work. i was mad so i used the app to go on my computer and figured out what i needed to do. i had to download it with the app on and so i did. now i searched the wrong thing and if i try to exit out of it every time i try to download it again it just goes back to a random spot. and i can't choose the wizard101 file. . so i want to know how do i download wizard101 for mac? Also with this app i had i logged onto my computer and i got into wizard101 on my ipod so i thought i fixed it but it wasn't mac version and i couldn't move around in the game . so i am wondering if people can help me with this because i really want to play on my ipod.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Ravenrime on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
There are those of us who use computers for more than gaming. I mainly use mine for work, but Wizard101 is a nice break from that.

I have a Windows partition for Windows-only things, but it's nice not to have to shutdown and restart every time I want to play Wizard101.
Well Windows is better for Wizard101 and also work to.