Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

settle down or not?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
I have came up with this kind of sad idea but a good one listen
A world make up of all shadows no light everything cloaked and illuminated in darkness even the sky
morganthe retreats here as her empire you find out everyone you thought was good isn't
ambrose was helping morganthe bartelby gave her the spiral the tree the magic everything!
Then after fighting a boss of darkness called dracos you get the key and go into the world
you find that as soon as you enter the world specs of white lights start to appear showing how powerful you are and the magic you hold.
So instead of someone giving you quest you have to go on your on thought's what you think is right or wrong
when you finally reach morganthe she and ambrose have made a team and are second's away from rewriting the spiral!
Then she says how are you here!
i thought i destroyed you(previous battle you lose on purpose)
then you say the power of light can never be vanquished then you start glowing with a white aura around you then she says fine i shall show your precious sprial as it is destroyed you look threw the portal and see everything burning and all dark and you say no!
and she says yes i am afraid so i will soon be down and you can't stop me
morganthe quickly sends ambrose to fight you with a shattering 100,000 health who cheats
then as your fighting him and about to lose you see all that you have accomplished and did you saved people worlds everything!
this makes you so powerful your able to beat ambrose
then morganthe
she explodes with darkness saying noooooooooooooooooooooo
and she says this will not be my end today i will finish you myself!
saying that morganthe takes a cheap shot blasting you off your feet
then the battle starts with morganthe having 158,000 health! cheating boss of course
everytime she loses 1000 health light starts breaking threw the darkness in the world
she sees that your about to beat her so she throws everything at you all her power
then when you win morganthe falls to the floor her wand power everything shattered and gone
and she says that she just wanted to rewrite a better spiral then she dies
and ambrose turns good again saying my goodness young wizard your power has grown by a lifetime!
and your new name for lvl 100 is god of storm ,god of fire you get the idea
but!
morganthe had a backup plan if she failed then someone else would take up for her kronos!
the most feared duelist in the spiral!
then he is like sad when a student with such potential fails
then he ports away laughing
you take morganthes body and give her a proper grave near the death school and on it is written died a hero not a enemy
and the story of that world ends i hoped you loved it and there will be a TON of quest in between this part in the story line so enjoy reading its allot bye

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
lordfuzzywubbums on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
A world make up of all shadows no light everything cloaked and illuminated in darkness even the sky
morganthe retreats here as her empire you find out everyone you thought was good isn't
ambrose was helping morganthe bartelby gave her the spiral the tree the magic everything!
Then after fighting a boss of darkness called dracos you get the key and go into the world
you find that as soon as you enter the world specs of white lights start to appear showing how powerful you are and the magic you hold.
So instead of someone giving you quest you have to go on your on thought's what you think is right or wrong
when you finally reach morganthe she and ambrose have made a team and are second's away from rewriting the spiral!
then you say the power of light can never be vanquished then you start glowing with a white aura around you then she says fine i shall show your precious sprial as it is destroyed you look threw the portal and see everything burning and all dark and you say no!
morganthe quickly sends ambrose to fight you with a shattering 100,000 health who cheats
then as your fighting him and about to lose you see all that you have accomplished and did you saved people worlds everything!
then morganthe
then the battle starts with morganthe having 158,000 health! cheating boss of course
everytime she loses 1000 health light starts breaking threw the darkness in the world
she sees that your about to beat her so she throws everything at you all her power
then when you win morganthe falls to the floor her wand power everything shattered and gone
and ambrose turns good again saying my goodness young wizard your power has grown by a lifetime!
but!
morganthe had a backup plan if she failed then someone else would take up for her kronos!
you take morganthes body and give her a proper grave near the death school and on it is written died a hero not a enemy
and the story of that world ends i hoped you loved it and there will be a TON of quest in between this part in the story line so enjoy reading its allot bye
I like your idea but it doesn't seem Wizard101 style. I would love to do some kind of world like this because it's not the same old quest, but something where you have to think and your actions matter. Good job 5/5

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
lordfuzzywubbums on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
then morganthe
but!
Well its nicely planned out. But I don't think this is properly wizard101 with the fact of you finding this all out on your own would be very difficult. So I am gonna give you a 6/10 on this one.