Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pack Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I have an idea for a new Pack. (Like the Dragon's Hoard, Kirin's Hoard, etc.)

It would be available during Christmas, and it would be called the Holiday Hoard.
It would include a Reindeer and Sleigh mount (3 person. The owner rides on the Reindeer, a passenger rides in the sleigh seat, and another passenger can ride among the presents in the back of the sleigh) along with a chance at a White Stag rental, a Christmas Elf pet, etc. All Christmas themed items.

I also have another one with a Krokotopia theme. Sokwi's Hold.
This one could give a Mander-held mount (2 person. If you've played Pirate101, and have your character from Krokotopia, what I'm talking about is at the beginning, with the Manders holding the Krok in the air. The mount would be like that, but with two seats. The owner in the front and the passenger in the back. You could get Krok and Mander armor, spirit armor, a pet Sokwi with the card Sokwi, etc.

Tell me if I should add anything to these ideas!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Michelle Silverspe... on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
I have an idea for a new Pack. (Like the Dragon's Hoard, Kirin's Hoard, etc.)

It would be available during Christmas, and it would be called the Holiday Hoard.
It would include a Reindeer and Sleigh mount (3 person. The owner rides on the Reindeer, a passenger rides in the sleigh seat, and another passenger can ride among the presents in the back of the sleigh) along with a chance at a White Stag rental, a Christmas Elf pet, etc. All Christmas themed items.

I also have another one with a Krokotopia theme. Sokwi's Hold.
This one could give a Mander-held mount (2 person. If you've played Pirate101, and have your character from Krokotopia, what I'm talking about is at the beginning, with the Manders holding the Krok in the air. The mount would be like that, but with two seats. The owner in the front and the passenger in the back. You could get Krok and Mander armor, spirit armor, a pet Sokwi with the card Sokwi, etc.

Tell me if I should add anything to these ideas!
I like the ideas, but please no more huge multi-player mounts. A reindeer mount would be great, as would a sleigh. I do not play, nor have any desire to play Pirates so I have no idea what you're referencing, but again, no more multi-player mounts.

I do really like the concept of each pack; and think we need a Holiday one anyway. :)

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
i think the christmas thing is a great idea. off the subject i had a dream i got a mount and it could hold 9 people

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
i love it :D i made a slightly same idea, search happy holidays