Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are you 1% kidding me?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
So I was doing a quest with my friend, and we got into this boss. At first we blade/trap up, and did our attacks.
My friend go'ed first and it was a efreet, mines was a basilisk with a 99% accuracy because of my waterworks gear (complete set) and then the amazing thing happen: I fizzle. I tried again the second time with a medusa, fizzle again. WHOA! Wait a sec here now, it was a 1% chance of fizzle and I fizzle? Is this some kind of bug or glitch?

P.S yes I did success the third time. (The lucky charm)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LukeAndEye on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
So I was doing a quest with my friend, and we got into this boss. At first we blade/trap up, and did our attacks.
My friend go'ed first and it was a efreet, mines was a basilisk with a 99% accuracy because of my waterworks gear (complete set) and then the amazing thing happen: I fizzle. I tried again the second time with a medusa, fizzle again. WHOA! Wait a sec here now, it was a 1% chance of fizzle and I fizzle? Is this some kind of bug or glitch?

P.S yes I did success the third time. (The lucky charm)
99% accuracy means you can still fizzle that 1% of the time. And that's each time you attempt to cast a spell, not per round. So yes, it's realistic. and happens. a lot.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
it is really rare for that to happen, i have done it before myself. But still there is a chance you will fizzle even if its 1%