Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

babydactyl?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Why do people in the current game have pets from the new world when it isn't even out yet? How do you get a babdactyl from the new world?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
frankyf64 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Why do people in the current game have pets from the new world when it isn't even out yet? How do you get a babdactyl from the new world?
Evidently it's from a new bundle pack you can buy at Walmart:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Prehistoric_Bundle_Gift_Card

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
frankyf64 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Rumor has it that the theme based cards on the new world coming out, are available at Wal Marts for $29 - could it be from that?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Northlite on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Rumor has it that the theme based cards on the new world coming out, are available at Wal Marts for $29 - could it be from that?
Thank you. I just didn't understand how the babydactyl was on the live realm when the world hasn't even come out yet.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
confirmed i bought the bundle at walmart .

Although i dont like the bundle because the attire stats arent any good and the weapon is un useful as well.
The pet is ok if your a storm wiz, So far it gives may cast windstorm, card stormzilla, card storm beetle.
Treehouse isnt even a house its placed like the pagoda gauntlet and you get 3 eggs in tree that gives you small gifts daily. The mount is ok if your a mount collector.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
fireproof1111 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
confirmed i bought the bundle at walmart .

Although i dont like the bundle because the attire stats arent any good and the weapon is un useful as well.
The pet is ok if your a storm wiz, So far it gives may cast windstorm, card stormzilla, card storm beetle.
Treehouse isnt even a house its placed like the pagoda gauntlet and you get 3 eggs in tree that gives you small gifts daily. The mount is ok if your a mount collector.
I love this bundle! It's pretty affordable if you just want a bundle that's just for fun. It also gives you a 1-Month Subscription, but I got the 5,000 crowns instead to hoard over the game packs :D

I love my little babydactyl. he is so cute and I am training him right now. So far he loves golden peanuts. And the mount is AWESOME. Sooooo many people are approaching me asking me to either be their friend, to ride it, to put me in a group chat, all of the above lol. I love this bundle. so worth it. oh yeah and i'm a master diviner :P