Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 problems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I noticed that when using my cooldown ice spell, it doesnt always work. Another problem too is that my quest tracker mysteriously disappeared at the same time this started happening. Is there a way you can fix this?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dragonial5 on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
I noticed that when using my cooldown ice spell, it doesnt always work. Another problem too is that my quest tracker mysteriously disappeared at the same time this started happening. Is there a way you can fix this?
Usually logging off and back on will fix whatever is going on. I know Professor Greyrose said there was something about the quest arrow on the main page or somewhere, but I haven't seen it.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Ok so i got the quest tracker to finally work again. But my Cooldown spell is still not working, when i use it, at least one person doesnt get their tick removed. (9/10 its usually mine). I really need kingsisle to fix this problem, because when i fail to critical block, it can almost kill me. If anyone can tell me how to fix this, that would be most helpful as well.