Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I didn't get my pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Hello! I am a wizard, and I have encountered a problem. At level 58, you get a quest to go get your forest lord spell, and a forest lord pet, After I completed the quest, I got my card, but I did not receive my pet. I made sure I am supposed to get it, even checked on wizard101central, (a wiki for wizard101) and it said I was supposed to. Is this a problem? Or do I need to do something else to receive me pet?

Thanks for helping,
Me (a person)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
You need the level 48 pet, finish Nodrilund Exprosure quest (Wintertusk), and be level 58.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
And sorry for another post, but on the level 58 from Moolinda Wu you do not get the forest lord pet, you get the forest lord pet from the Ugly Eggling quest.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Lilayan on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
And sorry for another post, but on the level 58 from Moolinda Wu you do not get the forest lord pet, you get the forest lord pet from the Ugly Eggling quest.
Thanks you so much! I guess my friend was wrong . And I haven't done Wintertusk, so I guess that explains it.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015