Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Treasure Cards From the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
Hi, I have notice this hasn't been patched yet. When your backpack is full, you can not buy any treasure cards from the Bazaar, located in Olde Town, Wizard City. This problem has been going on, for me, a little over 2 months. Help Please!

Thanks for your consideration,
-Elijah

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
ElijahWaterVault on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hi, I have notice this hasn't been patched yet. When your backpack is full, you can not buy any treasure cards from the Bazaar, located in Olde Town, Wizard City. This problem has been going on, for me, a little over 2 months. Help Please!

Thanks for your consideration,
-Elijah
Make room in your backpack.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
TucsonWizard on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Make room in your backpack.
Elijah can clear his backpack Tuscon, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
duncan976. on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Elijah can clear his backpack Tuscon, but this shouldn't be a problem.
I realize that. Maybe it is a glitch of some sort but it certainly isn't something major. All I'm saying is that he's right there at the bazaar anyway... sell something... clear up one spot in inventory and if a full inventory is indeed the reason he can't buy TC then that should clear it up.
There's also the possibility that his TC allotment is full in which case backpack inventory space won't have anything to do with it.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Yep, same thing happening here. Bought a bunch of seeds and couldn't buy any tc's. So for some reason they are affecting that.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
If I have too much stuff in my bag that I want to keep but it is too high lvl I put it in my shared bank. After that I go to one of my other characters and take it out of the shared bank.

Kayla Icegem