Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A different computer!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
So I was on my mom's mac laptop with a character and when I got on my dad's laptop which is a "THINK" laptop my character wasn't on it. I have the same account on both but I wanna know how to get my character from my moms mac to my dads THINK computer. Thanks.

Also, I can't just access my moms mac since my parents are separated. Im currently at my dads house.

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
are you sure you logged into the same account?

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
lilimaxi on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
So I was on my mom's mac laptop with a character and when I got on my dad's laptop which is a "THINK" laptop my character wasn't on it. I have the same account on both but I wanna know how to get my character from my moms mac to my dads THINK computer. Thanks.

Also, I can't just access my moms mac since my parents are separated. Im currently at my dads house.
Make sure you are logged in to the same account on your dads laptop that you had with your mothers mac. It will pop up. Or maybe he hasn't loaded in yet. There is no physical way it just doesn't show up.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
MalvinHawkRunner on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Make sure you are logged in to the same account on your dads laptop that you had with your mothers mac. It will pop up. Or maybe he hasn't loaded in yet. There is no physical way it just doesn't show up.
Yeah I am. It's this account. I am a hundred percent sure its logged into the same account. And it's been a whole week I think it should've loaded by now. It just didn't show up and I'm not sure if this is a problem or bug or...?

Administrator