Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A couple heavily thought-out spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
I don't know where these would come into play, but these are my ideas for new spells.

I didn't actually do the math for the difference of damage between spells, so I'll estimate for the storm one!

So here I go:

Auster's Gale - 1275 storm damage to all enemies, +25% pierce charm to next storm damage spell

Cost: 7 pips and 1 shadow pip

Art/Animation: Dark clouds and raging waters, kind of like tempest, except harsh piercing rainy winds along with buildups of electricity from the clouds. A maelstrom appears in the center and the destruction damages all opponents at once, just like some other recent spell animations.

Background: Auster is the latin name for Notos, a figure in Greek and Roman mythology. He was one of many gods of the Anemoi, who were in charge of the winds of each direction. He was the bringer of the south winds and caused harsh storms in the later summer.

Edge of the Spiral - All players get +25% Shadow Pip chance (bubble)

Cost: 1 shadow pip

Art/Animation: Dark space-like effects and shadowy noises.

Background: If I understand the story correctly, shadow magic is taken purely from the fabric of reality, and is the ever-present essence holding the spiral together. This spell would harness that and increase the power of shadow in the arena!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Ashley the Wizard on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
I don't know where these would come into play, but these are my ideas for new spells.

I didn't actually do the math for the difference of damage between spells, so I'll estimate for the storm one!

So here I go:

Auster's Gale - 1275 storm damage to all enemies, +25% pierce charm to next storm damage spell

Cost: 7 pips and 1 shadow pip

Art/Animation: Dark clouds and raging waters, kind of like tempest, except harsh piercing rainy winds along with buildups of electricity from the clouds. A maelstrom appears in the center and the destruction damages all opponents at once, just like some other recent spell animations.

Background: Auster is the latin name for Notos, a figure in Greek and Roman mythology. He was one of many gods of the Anemoi, who were in charge of the winds of each direction. He was the bringer of the south winds and caused harsh storms in the later summer.

Edge of the Spiral - All players get +25% Shadow Pip chance (bubble)

Cost: 1 shadow pip

Art/Animation: Dark space-like effects and shadowy noises.

Background: If I understand the story correctly, shadow magic is taken purely from the fabric of reality, and is the ever-present essence holding the spiral together. This spell would harness that and increase the power of shadow in the arena!
Like the concept for the first one, but the animation seems pretty bland. And the second one is nice but change the name. Realm of Shadow or something would be good.