Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2014
I was thinking about a shadow house and it has a dark sky and a house that is made out of shadows. Also, the teacher would be a wolf called Mr.Harley.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
1. That house idea sounds amazing!
2. What? I don't get why you would need a teacher in your own home

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I could do with a shadow house. A nice dark comfortable place to relax. A place where small colorful lights could dance. Where light up items could stand out. A dark place not necessarily connected with decay or death. If you don't want to be totally relaxed, there could be a few eyes shining in the dark.

Hrmm, I don't want an abandoned castle. No creaky floors. I don't really want straight sharp edges either. Not a sign of white, or grey anywhere. Blurry black walls, perhaps dark purple or navy where dim lights touch them. Nebulous, smokey, misty.

The starry sky would work fine outside. could you make the landscape all dark ground with silhouettes of leafy/pine trees and hills. Perhaps have wisps floating around the grounds like nightside?

The main light source is dim, possibly purple or blue, and as far away as you can place it; then obstruct it so that the whole place is in shadow. same for the inside lighting.

Inside the music track should just be people whispering conversations indistinctly in a large vaulted room like a library. The outside could have the sound of wind blowing through tall grass.

Quiet,dim, and sleepy; except for the wisps and the shining eyes...

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Something like the ruined alcazar, set on a crag in a roiling black sea. A cold glinting light filters from 2 moons above and casts dark, velvety shadows of the ruined arcades and beams of what was once a grand, monumental residence.

You arrive on the far end of a long colonnade. Many columns have collapsed and lie scattered about, or have fallen in the round statuary to your left, or onto the Testing Grounds to your right.

The colonnade is continuous with the broad portico of the main building. A narrow winding path leads off to the left, initially colonnaded as well, but further away the columns have fallen into the sea. A slick dark stone stair switchbacks down to the sea. Perched on a hulking black rock is a rickety chair and a bait can. Anglers must bring the fish closer to fish from this one spot.

The testing grounds is a full sized practice pvp circle.

The statuary is where you summon a random boss using a crystal stand. Bosses may include but are not limited to Deep Spawn, Broodmother, shadow of the land, and Tamulus.

The first crafted housing with a resummonable boss, and the second with a practice arena, this massive castle holds 250 items inside and 250 items outside, and has a fishing dock for intermediate to (prodigious?) Anglers.