Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Balance school.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
So is Balance magic like "earth" magic or geomancy? Because it has a desert themed style compared to other schools. Or is it just Desert magic? Just curious.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
According to the Wizard101 website, Balance "draws on elements from each of the other schools." So it's not really specifically earth magic. The desert theme comes from the fact that Balance magic originates in Krokotopia, which is a desert themed world if you have not reached it yet. This is just for early spells, as later spells aren't really related to the desert at all. Take Hydra for example, which doesn't resemble the desert at all. Hydra is one of the unique features of Balance, as it attacks with ice, fire, and storm damage instead of balance, showing how Balance is meant to bring different schools together.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Balance is the incorporation of all magic so it has a little bit of everything

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
Oh, well that's neat. I still like the desert theme though.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Powder Monkey on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Oh, well that's neat. I still like the desert theme though.
You can look at this also to learn more about balance: https://www.wizard101.com/game/balance-school
It is a pretty cool school to me, actually. Are you a balance?

~ Ali

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
the awesome pyroma... on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
Balance is the incorporation of all magic so it has a little bit of everything
Exactly. Notice spells like spectral blast, hydra, chimera, ect. It uses other elements. Why do you think it's blades and traps are for any school? There are no balance shields or balance traps. It balances out all of the elements in one school.

Magic 4 life!

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
Mythali126 on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
You can look at this also to learn more about balance: https://www.wizard101.com/game/balance-school
It is a pretty cool school to me, actually. Are you a balance?

~ Ali
No sir/ma'am I am a pyromancer.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Powder Monkey on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
No sir/ma'am I am a pyromancer.
Oh cool, just noticed your profile pic was fire today.