Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Convenient Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2010
Imagine; you're questing but your backpack and bank is full. And you want to clear it out so that you don't lose rewards. Or perhaps you just got this new piece of gear and you want to dye it. Or maybe you've run out of potions. Normally you'd mark the spot and run all the way to Wizard City or the nearest hub. But this time there's a move convenient way of doing these things.

What I'm proposing is a Traveling Wagon. A cart that moves to a random area of a random world every 5-15 minutes. But what's so special about this cart besides the fact that it may make things move convenient and move? Well let me tell you!

For starters, the cart would be bigger on the inside (Doctor Who reference). And within it hundreds of players could gather to train their pets, hatch with others, get potions, play mini-games, sell things, or just socialize.

Basically, it's a mini-moving hub. At the heart would be a cozy lounge, and in every corner a shoppe. Whether you need to use the Bazaar Vendor, Eloise, the Dye Vendor, the Potion Vendor, the Mini-game Kiosk, or the Hatching sigil or the Team-up Kiosk or perhaps even your Bank this place will have it. It could perhaps even permit player-owned shops, that would be up to KingsIsle.

Regardless, I'm proposing this because I think it would be convenient for every player.

And one more thing that I'd like to submit; Holiday Dungeons.

In the Commons is a statue that has no real purpose. If, and when KingsIsle adds Holiday-ambients, Day/Night Cycles, or Seasonal and Weather cycles I think they could also add in this. Basically, you'd interact with the statue (much like Dee's Mirror) and get transported to a room with a handful of sigils. The dungeon would change depending on the Holiday. And in each dungeon would be a UNIQUE Boss who is protected by three other bosses and two puzzles.

What would make this dungeon worth farming is the final boss who would drop any and all kinds (Mounts included) of Holiday items, whether they be from the Crown Shop, the Holiday packs, or the Holiday vendors. The tier of the drops would be changed up depending on the weakest member in the party.

Lastly, the dungeon would only open up for 10 minutes at the start of each hour. Once this time window closes players will have another 10 minutes to enter the dungeon before being kicked out to the Commons. This would filter out the players who actually want the drops as well as decreasing the chances of everyone getting the rare items such as the mounts.

Whelp, that's all of my ideas for now. Let me know what you think. Until then, cya!

~ Sincerely, Umbra . . . .