Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wardrobes!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Sooo, I was getting rid of clothes and stuff to free up my bank when I had this idea. What if you had extra storage space for clothes disguised as a wardrobe or something?
I would love this to happen as sometimes I just don't have enough space for the things I want to keep and I occasionally end up selling things I don't want to sell.
It would be great if this could happen one day :)
Thanks

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
one word yes this is a great idea because my backpack and bank are nearly always full and i lose good gear.but maybe this could be a common drop from a few bosses .overall this is a great idea.thumbs up!

dakota dawnheart lvl 48

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
This has been suggested a bunch of times right up there with the recently gained seed vaults.

I would like if there was a display shelf similar to the ones you see in shops around the spiral. That way they wont have to work too hard to make a model for the wardrobes They would be themed already and everything so there would just have to be an interface that would work like a manikins in that you can pick a tab and shove whatever you want on it except this can hold however many hats and stuff at a time. Then as you put clothes in they appear on the shelves either as what they actually are or as just the generic wizard robes/hats/shoes you usually see sitting in the shop displays. It should probably hold about seven sets of armor so seven boots/robes/and hats (21 free spaces right there).