Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle blocks

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I've said it before, but I really love the castle block system. It's a lot of fun, but with a few changes, it could be made even better.

The current placing is adequate to make simple designs, but if the system were changed from 90 degree turns to 45 degree turns, we'd be able to improve castle and building design a whole lot.

Block skin variety is limited to what comes with your bundle/house and the regular castle blocks you can craft. Please add more recipes or a function to change a block from say a castle block to a wood block.

Please add more blocks. The current ones are great, but I'm greedy and would love some new ones. A gate/door that opens like a portcullis (the door/gate moves upwards.) What spooky castle could be without an old school scooby doo revolving fireplace/wall? Since the housing wallpaper and flooring don't work on blocks, you could easily add in some new blocks with different designs or colors. They could take the place of the wallpaper and flooring options.

Recipe costs and recipe ingredients are not in line with block sale prices. Please lower the recipe ingredients or raise their sale price.

Anyways, thanks a lot and keep up the good work.