Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trator spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
I think it would be nice to add a traitor spell. What this would do is when casted on an enemy it will make them on your side for one turn meaning the enemy cannot attack you! In a 1v1 match, it would mean the enemy could put a shield on you, heal you, or even put a blade on you. This spell will only work for 1 turn per pip. So meaning if you have 10 pips then the enemy will be your friend for 10 turns, but heres the thing during this you can learn your enemy. If it is a npc and you used the spell then the npc will keep thinking we are its friend and wont attack us. I would love to see this spell. Another spell is the Enemy minnion spell. this will dupicate the enemy but on your team, making it so he has to face himself/herself. The minion will have the same cards that is in the enemy's deck but he is not as smart as the enemy. This spell will remove power pips for as long as the minion lives. I would like to see this added

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
We already have a spell called bugile and It does exactly what you just described.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
mikem4 on Sep 4, 2015 wrote:
I think it would be nice to add a traitor spell. What this would do is when casted on an enemy it will make them on your side for one turn meaning the enemy cannot attack you! In a 1v1 match, it would mean the enemy could put a shield on you, heal you, or even put a blade on you. This spell will only work for 1 turn per pip. So meaning if you have 10 pips then the enemy will be your friend for 10 turns, but heres the thing during this you can learn your enemy. If it is a npc and you used the spell then the npc will keep thinking we are its friend and wont attack us. I would love to see this spell. Another spell is the Enemy minnion spell. this will dupicate the enemy but on your team, making it so he has to face himself/herself. The minion will have the same cards that is in the enemy's deck but he is not as smart as the enemy. This spell will remove power pips for as long as the minion lives. I would like to see this added
There is already a spell like the first one you mentioned, called "Beguile".

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
These are interesting ideas for spells and can picture it in my mind how it would look and play out. On a different game and set up I think it could work, but my personal opinion for Wizard101 is that it would unbalance the game/playing field. So I am not a fan of this spell on here.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2013
Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
We have Beguile, and an X rank version would be terribly OP. Please use common sense; making an enemy your ally for up to fourteen turns and unable to attack you for the rest of the fight would pretty much break the game, but if it followed the same immunity rules as Beguile, it would barely even be useful, as most bosses wouldn't even be affected. The minion spell would be completely overpowered in the hands of a coordinated team, but completely useless or completely overpowered for a solo player, depending on whose Power Pips are removed (you didn't specify).

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Beguile also provides the same effect, but this spell is a "Per Pip" version, so either add this, or change Beguile.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I'm sure there is a spell like this already called Beguile. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
There's a spell called Beguile, from the Death School. It is a reward-spell from a Krokotopian mission. It has the same effect, meaning it causes the target to swap teams for one - two rounds.