Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is gear transferable between boys and girls?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Question, all my students are girls. I am thinking of making a boy student. Can the girl gear I have saved in bank be worn by the boy student? A lot of it is crown gear.

Administrator
Hello,

Yes, all items can be used by both boy and girl wizards. It may appear slightly differently when your boy wizard wears it, however.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Yes, all items can be used by both boy and girl wizards. It may appear slightly differently when your boy wizard wears it, however.
Does this include differences in color? I know that, for instance, pink is not in the color palette for boys' clothing choices. If a girl's pink garment is transferred to a boy via the shared bank will the pink be randomly changed to something KI feels to be more "boy-like"?

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
TucsonWizard on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
Does this include differences in color? I know that, for instance, pink is not in the color palette for boys' clothing choices. If a girl's pink garment is transferred to a boy via the shared bank will the pink be randomly changed to something KI feels to be more "boy-like"?
yes, it will be changed to another random colour that is in the male colour palette.

(i have 4 girls and 2 boys on my main account, and i have traded gear back and forth between them before~ balance, storm, life, and fire are female, death and myth are my boys).

-von