Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I would just be amazed if we had these new spells. I would say appropriate level to be 78 and about 10 pips. Here are my ideas.

Sir Lancelot:
820 damage to all and balance blade to self

Lady of the Lake:
1450 damage to target and 10% storm trap to all

The Devil:
925 damage to all and 925 to self

Crystal Stag:
760 damage to target and 90% tower shield to self

Dragon Lord:
855 damage to all+250 damage over time

Sand Squid:
25 damage to all and 800 damage to target

Sapling:
2500 to target and a 250 damage absorb to all.

I hope you liked my ideas! My Wizard101 name is Valkoor Skyforge and I am working on ZF and am in the level 70-80 range.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2015
That is a good idea but not sure if they will add the devil as a spell to learn though apart from that this was a good list for spells also it should be lady of the ocean. Is my school woot.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Well, the problem is, there are already level 78 spells. Yes, I know they aren't damage spells. Still, what about the players who have passed that range. I don't think they'd be happy having to get a level 78 spell quest out of the way. Also, I'd like to point out is that, Lady of the Lake & Sir Lancelot are more powerful then the level 100 spells. The Devil, gives the same amount of damage and health, but the health give should only be about 462 give back. Unless your edited content says otherwise.

~Rylee Icebreeze, lvl 53

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
It is damage to all for The Devil and Lady of the Lake only attacks one, and it costs 10 pips.