Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Actually five minutes from fleeing

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Here's something I think would improve the game: Sometimes I flee pvp or practive pvp duels just because I have other stuff to do. Then when I come back, hours or days later, it says I need to wait five minutes before going into another duel. Well, I think if I wait two days then come back, that's more than five minutes, right? I think it's confusing and unfair that you are forced to be online to wait those five minutes. Why can't you just log off and let it count down for you?

Thanks,

Myrna Dragoncloud

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Because I believe its meant to be a penalty. If you can just log off and watch a movie or do something else its not much of a penalty.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's a very small penalty to pay, you fleeing also affects other players. You shouldn't be free to waste their time without any penalty.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
seethe42 on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
It's a very small penalty to pay, you fleeing also affects other players. You shouldn't be free to waste their time without any penalty.
It affects them, but in a good way. Actually it's good for them, when I have to log off to do other stuff, they automatically win.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Master Tara PearlG... on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Five minutes aren't that long.
I know, but the game doesn't actually give you five minutes