Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Text Chat Options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2015
Hello. I think there should be more words and such for Text chat. I have noticed that I can't say many of the things I usually say, such as:
Baii
Nu
:3
x.x
o.e
I believe I am not the only one who thinks things such as this should be added. Us players have an extremely small variety of things we can say via Text chat. I understand well that many of the things are filtered for our protection, but I think it would be nice if we could say some more things that we use in our day-to-day lives, as far as typing goes. I think that maybe Wizard101 should have a board where the users can submit certain words, and, if they are approved, can be said within Wizard101 without having them be filtered out.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i totally agree with you man. Why can't we say ice cream or maybe destroy? those are some options
\

Defender
May 06, 2011
Xsk8terwolfX on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Hello. I think there should be more words and such for Text chat. I have noticed that I can't say many of the things I usually say, such as:
Baii
Nu
:3
x.x
o.e
I believe I am not the only one who thinks things such as this should be added. Us players have an extremely small variety of things we can say via Text chat. I understand well that many of the things are filtered for our protection, but I think it would be nice if we could say some more things that we use in our day-to-day lives, as far as typing goes. I think that maybe Wizard101 should have a board where the users can submit certain words, and, if they are approved, can be said within Wizard101 without having them be filtered out.
omg I would love to say Nu and :3 GIMME! >:O

I totally agree with this :3 Hopefully Kingsisle will look into this.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
that's crazy talk, being able to chat with more words.

it would be awesome to communicate, without making up words that sound like other words.

And how about even allow players create a series of word and phrases they use all the time as their menu chat.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
I like soooooo want the :3 as one. Some w101 names are invalid and I don't know why. In Barbarous Van Der Bourst, Van and Bourst aren't allowed. It's a bit Puzzling