Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mayhem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Well I am for it. The problem is how will turn work? Will each player have the turn or you can cast the spells at the same time? Or add another attribute called speed. You will be judged based on your speed. so for example my speed is like 2 and my opponents is 3 that wil determine who goes first and 2nd. Now that I think about it every pvp should have it like that.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
mykola230 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Well I am for it. The problem is how will turn work? Will each player have the turn or you can cast the spells at the same time? Or add another attribute called speed. You will be judged based on your speed. so for example my speed is like 2 and my opponents is 3 that wil determine who goes first and 2nd. Now that I think about it every pvp should have it like that.
Well, I think it should be all at once, to make for real Mayhem.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
This idea would be really cool. Though it would have to be random because 4 people could all join the same match.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Kevin Nighthunter on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
This idea would be really cool. Though it would have to be random because 4 people could all join the same match.
What do you mean by that?

Nicholas Star

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
mykola230 on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
What do you mean by that?

Nicholas Star
I mean four people all together in a Skype call or something could find the same match and team which would break the whole point of the game Mayhem

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I wonder if they are going to implement the "Mayhem" format into this new 3rd Age pvp? Does anyone know?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Mental Void on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
I wonder if they are going to implement the "Mayhem" format into this new 3rd Age pvp? Does anyone know?
I'm guessing no, since I haven't heard anyone mention it so far.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
mykola230 on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Speed would be the most fun definitely. Also as an idea, there could be random times in the game where something crazy happens. Like, all of a sudden, Diego the Duelmaster gives 300 life to everyone or next round if you don't cast a blade then you get a weakness put on you. So you could have the perfect strategy for "Mayhem" but you still can't account for the randomness.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Skeletal Pirate on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Speed would be the most fun definitely. Also as an idea, there could be random times in the game where something crazy happens. Like, all of a sudden, Diego the Duelmaster gives 300 life to everyone or next round if you don't cast a blade then you get a weakness put on you. So you could have the perfect strategy for "Mayhem" but you still can't account for the randomness.
Not bad.
A PVP with Diego Cheats in it.
But Diego is Dueler means he likes it to be fair so idk.

Nicholas Star

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Skeletal Pirate on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Excellent suggestion. There could also be "Mayhem" only spells with fun and unpredictable results available for every school.