Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any ideas?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi guys. I have nearly maxed out my storm wizard and i plan on farming nightshade for low lvl pvp gear before creating a low level account specifically for pvp only.( shared bank) Anyway, i was just wondering what school to undertake? I am stuck on three schools and each have good things about them:

Fire- Learns blade at low level, learns prism and link by level 12.( take into account that link is excellent for pvp) and fire elf for free as well.

Myth- Has a blade by level 12, golem minion, troll minion and has a powerful cyclops attack spell by then.

Ice- Huge amount of health, meaning i can stall and then judge at full pips, can train stun block for free, gets volcanic shield at level 8, which gives a shield to the two strongest schools in the game.

i plan to start pvp at level 12. Thank you all.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Talon Spiritbreake... on May 17, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys. I have nearly maxed out my storm wizard and i plan on farming nightshade for low lvl pvp gear before creating a low level account specifically for pvp only.( shared bank) Anyway, i was just wondering what school to undertake? I am stuck on three schools and each have good things about them:

Fire- Learns blade at low level, learns prism and link by level 12.( take into account that link is excellent for pvp) and fire elf for free as well.

Myth- Has a blade by level 12, golem minion, troll minion and has a powerful cyclops attack spell by then.

Ice- Huge amount of health, meaning i can stall and then judge at full pips, can train stun block for free, gets volcanic shield at level 8, which gives a shield to the two strongest schools in the game.

Hmm, I'd say that the best PvP school is balance. But if you do balance I'd consider starting PvP around lvl 14-18. Just my opinion. This is what's worked for me so far so I don't see why it wouldn't work for you. Hope this helps. Good luck :D

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Talon Spiritbreake... on May 17, 2015 wrote:

Well, you'd have 3 training points by level 12. Where would you spend them on each of those schools?

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
I would spend two to fire elf and one on infection. I have already started an ice wizard and want to start pvp at level 8 actually.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
If that's the case then very good. Many of the bonuses the other 2 schools had were at level 12.