Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join a Team kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Just a quick question. I have a quest- dungeon that i need help with and it is not listed at the kiosk, how do I get it listed so others can join and help.?

To create a team, you have to go to the entrance to the dungeon and select Team Up!

Arthur

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
I've found that the best time to expect a team is after the kids are out of school.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
On a similar note, Aphrodite (Darkmoor graveyard key boss) really needs to be added to the kiosk as a stand-alone. With the advent of Ultra dungeons, the already difficult task of assembling an Aphrodite pick-up group from the crowds at the Graveyard sigils has become impossible, as those crowds no longer exist.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
May 28, 2015
NewbieButLearning on May 5, 2015 wrote:
I've found that the best time to expect a team is after the kids are out of school.

Haha true that

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
I check these boards every day and if you ever need help with a quest, a boss preferably, I would be happy to assist not help beat game lol but assist with hard for solo players to beat I have a max fire and death both fully capable of getting the bosses beaten I would be happy to help just head your topic with TEAM BRING IT and either liam stormbrand exalted or james exalted is happy to help I myself am a soloist but was never ashamed to ask for help