Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus drop glitch (please reply)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2014
The main dungeon in mount olympus (Not the secret boss) is a great dungeon for farming to get great gear. i am a level 33 storm and i've got all zeus gear but the helmet. this is not a complaint about what i'm getting but what i'm not getting. since the update with the jewles and everything there is a new team up feature, (i us team up a lot so it was nice to see this added) But when ever i join a team up and play it threw. it ALWAYS gives me no drops what so ever from and boss, any mob or any npc. it is impossible for me to get any gear throughout the dungeon and it makes me irate. i know it is a glitch and not coincidence because i did not get the 100% drop chance of the ares spear (Droped by the boss before zeus)this is extremely annoying because i want to get all of the zeus gear before i start dragonspyre, is there any tips i can use to actually get a single drop? or is this something i can't help and kingsile needs to fix. PLZ REPLY

-Liam Stormshield

Administrator
Hello,

Is your backpack full? Are you fleeing during battle and returning?

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I had the same problem with this dungeon I've done it so many times looking for my ice hat and never got it so I gave up