Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet learning same talents?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
Ok so I bought a siren pet and trained it to adult. It got critical striker and storm shot. I hatched and got another siren. Then I trained that one to adult. It got the same 2 talents. Then I hatched again and got another siren. At adult it got the SAME 2 talents again. Seriously? Is this normal for a pet to do this? All the time and gold and crowns wasted to get basically 3 cloned pets.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Champ5051 on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Ok so I bought a siren pet and trained it to adult. It got critical striker and storm shot. I hatched and got another siren. Then I trained that one to adult. It got the same 2 talents. Then I hatched again and got another siren. At adult it got the SAME 2 talents again. Seriously? Is this normal for a pet to do this? All the time and gold and crowns wasted to get basically 3 cloned pets.
It's not really that normal, just an odd dose of luck. Try training them a little more as they are likely not EXACT clones.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Dude, I've been trying to get critical striker. What traits have you been training?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
It's not really that normal, just an odd dose of luck. Try training them a little more as they are likely not EXACT clones.
Ok thanks for letting me know. I was just getting a little irritated with them getting the same talents.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
ghosrider902 on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Dude, I've been trying to get critical striker. What traits have you been training?
I've been training all of them. It just so happens that mine got critical striker all three times at adult as well as storm shot.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
ghosrider902 on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
The stats don't determine which talents you get.