Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New worlds and Levels!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2014
Hey! It's been a long time since I posted on these message boards So I decided to do a thread!
So I have been thinking about this for a long time since these worlds were added in Pirate101,
So here are the worlds!
Monquista: Lvl100-135
Cool Ranch:Lvl135-165
Also some new worlds I have been drawing and keeping on my mind lately,
Gobbland:A world filled nothing but with gobblers, kings, giants,and the home of the great sweet magic amulet,The Caramel Apple.Lvl180-190
Marunia:A world where the land is nothing but air, The air tastes like a fresh day,The land of the flying legendary mooses,and finally where people worship the beautiful princess of the world, Princess Moonie, Princess Moonie has terribly strong powers, Which a new enemy called Lord Mooer Enrique appears and tries to kidnap her to drain her power.Lvl190-200

I hope you and Kingsisle like my ideas, It took me a long time to think about the ones I made up (Gobbland and Marunia)
- Saffron Life Exalted

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
If Wiz and Pirate are going to have a Cool Ranch world, then they also ought to have a Nacho Cheesier world and a Sour Cream and Onion world.

Well, the gobblers would like that, anyway...

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Yea. I've been thinking about some new world ideas. Before Aquila, I wanted to see a Greek-like world, only Aquila wasn't really what I wanted. More of an actual world, with human-like gods to fight and different Greek areas, like the Underworld for example. Also, a cloud world inhabited by eagle/people and the main enemies would be bat-like humanoids. Finally, a future sci-fi world. I like this one the best. The world would be completely fillled with glass skyscrapers and bosses would be at the top of certain skyscrapers. Also, the world would have three moons that were space station dungeons. The gear would be space-suits or sci-fi battle armor and the wands could be laser sword-like. Finally, the spells would all be based on futuristic or robotic things. A few ideas I had were Fire could have "Pyromaniac" which is a robot that spews fire all over the enemy, and Death could "Xenomorph", an Alien like monster. Just a few ideas