Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats a good pet for Balance wizard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
It's been a long time since I played this game and I wanna max out a balance wizard. I'm assuming a stronger pet can benefit my success.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
hey i'm a fellow balance wizard. i'd say the best pets may be a polar fox, main reason i say this would be because of the extra blade it gives.( you can never have to many blades) . i personally am working on getting one. but my best pet is a forlorn saber tooth and has never let me down with the hex he gives and saber tooth spell.

Edward Skydreamer lvl 93

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
Snake in a basket if you are willing to spend the crowns and wait for it to be sold again

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
zachshock on Mar 16, 2015 wrote:
It's been a long time since I played this game and I wanna max out a balance wizard. I'm assuming a stronger pet can benefit my success.
Hi!
I would consider getting a Starfish pet from the Celestia Base Camp for 10,000 gold, a first generation Starfish comes with maycast Sprite and Spell proof in the first generation pool! If you're willing to spend crowns though, I would probably get the Sea dragon, which is full of amazing talents.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Starfish <---- Starfish pet

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Sea_Dragon <---- Sea dragon pet

Good luck!

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
As a max balance (warlord) I would say, stats aside, you should go for a harpy or enchanted armament. The benefit if the harpy is that it gives us extra spells we cannot get anywhere else. First, spirit blast, then an all one enemy chimera. These are really nice to have, useful and impressive. I have personally one shot killed all four Morganthes using the aoe chimera. More than once. Enchanted armament offers you the ability to sharpen blades at. any. level. That is a huge huge advantage, weather you are attacking or supporting. This means you are now stacking blades in krok. the op-ness of that is sick. I hope this helps, and welcome to one of the funnest schools in the spiral. Fellow balance rule-breaker, Amber Raven Song