Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When Teaming up ;

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
It would help if we could talk to the others in the team up box , for some may be farming the chest in the first part of Dark moor while others are trying to get a team to do more than the one part .
It would also reduce the number of times that a team up member leaves the group after they have entered .

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Until you spend hours searching for an item, or in a dungeon; its hard to understand why anyone wants this feature.

People flee for many reasons. Some have argued banning players that do this. I don't care about punishing anyone. But, every dungeon should allow new players to enter, after so many seconds or minutes have passed.

And after so many seconds have passed, a player who was in the dungeon can receive a pop up message giving them the opportunity to return, with the disclaimer, if they don't return within so many seconds or minutes, their spot automatically goes to the next available and willing player able to enter the dungeon.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I agree with this and have a suggestion: We should be able to move around and do things while teaming up. Team Up can take a long time, and I don't want to constantly have to open the game and, for example, press B to not get kicked from the game due to inactivity.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Tylerwildpants on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
Until you spend hours searching for an item, or in a dungeon; its hard to understand why anyone wants this feature.

People flee for many reasons. Some have argued banning players that do this. I don't care about punishing anyone. But, every dungeon should allow new players to enter, after so many seconds or minutes have passed.

And after so many seconds have passed, a player who was in the dungeon can receive a pop up message giving them the opportunity to return, with the disclaimer, if they don't return within so many seconds or minutes, their spot automatically goes to the next available and willing player able to enter the dungeon.
  • I agree with this quote, its such a pain when someone leaves and you can't get anyone else to join you, as they often don't let people teleport to you in dungeons. I experienced this yesterday in Darkmoor whilst we were fighting Malistare, and we ended up loosing. It was such a waste of time, and it makes me sad.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Great idea! I would also suggest that when the fourth member teams up, all four will have to accept entering the dungeon. It annoys me when people leave during team up when they say they "joined by accident" or they didn't like what team they have.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
I approve, especially with the chat part

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 34