Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Besides MB, where's hardest area to avoid mobs?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I noticed that there are some other places outside of Marleybone that are hard to navigate without running into enemies. What places like this can you think of?

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Worst place in the game - the fire mob in front of Ponce in AZ. Trying to get up the ramp to the boat without getting grabbed is rage inducing. I also hate the ice mob in Tartarus when I'm trying to get driftwood. MB isn't so bad now. They've made that much easier.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I think in Grizzleheim the creatures are hard to avoid.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I think Mooshu - besides marleybone

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I think Mooshu and Grizzleheim. After these places its quite easy.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
DarkWIZard98x on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
I think in Grizzleheim the creatures are hard to avoid.
Yeah, I was thinking of the Imps in Savarstaad Pass.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
The only places that I really have trouble are the parts that it seems intentionally difficult.

For example, if they really wanted you to run into an unnecessary fight in a dungeon or something of that nature. You've just gotta outmaneuver them.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Wysteria and Tanglewood way in particular, now that I've completed all of the quest in that world for now I find it most advantageous to simply not go there despite the scenery being quite beautiful,I simply get tired of running into Groots extended family.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
NeoNebula17 on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
I noticed that there are some other places outside of Marleybone that are hard to navigate without running into enemies. What places like this can you think of?
I would say Celestia... ITS EVERYWHERE... l'm serious its everywhere...

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Zafaria's Drum Jungle. I was pulled there more than anywhere else in the game so far.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Balance princess on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Wysteria and Tanglewood way in particular, now that I've completed all of the quest in that world for now I find it most advantageous to simply not go there despite the scenery being quite beautiful,I simply get tired of running into Groots extended family.
Yeah, I take back part of what I was saying. Tanglewood Way was kind of a pain to get through without an unnecessary fight.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Mooshu! In some places in Mooshu the mobs are easy to avoid, but in others I have to battle like 4 mobs before I can get to where I want to go. So Mooshu and MB are the two I think are the hardest.

Sabrina Wintercloud

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Sunken City, Mooshu, Savarstaad Pass, parts of Ravenscar, Tanglewood Way, That one room in Pegasus Place, Old Dragonspyre, Drum Jungle, Saltmeadow Swamp (Just to name a few)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
Sunken City, Mooshu, Savarstaad Pass, parts of Ravenscar, Tanglewood Way, That one room in Pegasus Place, Old Dragonspyre, Drum Jungle, Saltmeadow Swamp (Just to name a few)
Augh! Pegasus Place! That area was horrible!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Fiona FairySong on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
I would say Celestia... ITS EVERYWHERE... l'm serious its everywhere...
No, I've had little to no problems with the Survey Camp and the Grotto in terms of that (those are the only two places I've been quest-wise).

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Leaving Halffang's lair. When you step out after the fight, it leaves you a full mount length in front of the sigil and those ravens love to pick a fight.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I just remembered another place: Cave of Solitude.