Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is darkmoor a side world or a major world?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I have beat darkmoor already, but is it a side world or a major world? it only has a few dungeons and no quests other than talking to some one, or going to and in a dungeon, and doing a dungeon, so that makes me think its a side world. but you have to stop malistair the undying and turn him good and get him on the other side with Sylvia, which makes it sound like a major world. so is it a major world, or a side world?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
So far it's only made 2 appearances, the new dungeons and the BOXES event. It's not really a side world or a major part of the spiral yet.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
It's a side area like Aquila. It's awesome anyway.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
That's a difficult question. In my opinion, it's an extension. Just like Aquila, or Barkingham Palace. It isn't really a world of it's own, because it's really just one large area with a few dungeons. It's not a main/major world because, as far as I know, there's no prequests, and it isn't required to progress through the storyline. It also can't be a real world because there's no access through a spiral gate, and the only way to get there is through Wizard City. So to restate my answer, I believe it is an extension.

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
It isn't really a ''world'', just a mini area with dungeons.