Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Happy Holidays spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Happy Holidays everyone I hope you are all decerating your castle in the Christmas spirit get a tree put presents under it hang up lights put a wreath leave cookies and milk for Santa mabey build a snowman? and play some of the new music scrolls. What's your favorite part about the Holidays in the spiral is it the new music or fish? is it the mounts and pets? the housing items? new seeds? the yultide packs? or is it the 12 days of the spiral? or is it all of them? I like all of them. well Happy Holidays everyone and remember tis the season to be jolly so make sure to spread Christmas cheer across the spiral. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
falalalalalalalalalalalalalal!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
christopher iceswo... on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone I hope you are all decerating your castle in the Christmas spirit get a tree put presents under it hang up lights put a wreath leave cookies and milk for Santa mabey build a snowman? and play some of the new music scrolls. What's your favorite part about the Holidays in the spiral is it the new music or fish? is it the mounts and pets? the housing items? new seeds? the yultide packs? or is it the 12 days of the spiral? or is it all of them? I like all of them. well Happy Holidays everyone and remember tis the season to be jolly so make sure to spread Christmas cheer across the spiral. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
falalalalalalalalalalalalalal!
The truth is I like them all but what I really love that I get to hang out with all my friends on W101. My friends are amazing and I love them so much.

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84 and