Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership Free Respecs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hi there! I recently bought a 1 month membership for W101 (today actually) because of the new limited time benefits I saw here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/membership. It says there are limited time free respecs, but when I go to Mr. Lincoln, the button is grayed out, telling me "Not enough crowns" whenever I hover over it. Something I'm doing wrong?

Administrator
Hello,

As you noticed, they are "limited time" which means they aren't available all of the time. Free training point respecs are not available right now. Keep an eye on our website, social media or the game launcher for when these limited time benefits are active.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
I did not know where to post this, but may I ask here for you to post links to the areas of the forum and/or your social media sites where these notices for the perks are being announced?

Administrator
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Thank you so much for your speedy reply Professor Greyrose. You and all at KI have a wonderful holiday season!

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Sorry for the duplicate post on this thread, but after reading through the posts on both your Twitter and Facebook sites, I could not see an announcement posting of any of the 'limited time' perks since the release of the update. Would you please be more specific as to where this information can be found.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
I think you should implement the free training point buyback today of all days because its christmas! And i made my account when i was much younger and spent my training points on some stuff that wouldnt be my first choice if i were to train them back now

Administrator
Molly Thunderbreez... on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
Sorry for the duplicate post on this thread, but after reading through the posts on both your Twitter and Facebook sites, I could not see an announcement posting of any of the 'limited time' perks since the release of the update. Would you please be more specific as to where this information can be found.
That's because none of them have been activated yet.

community@wizard101.com