Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pegasi for gold !

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I think it would be a good idea to make the Pegasi mounts available for a high amount of gold, And if not both of them at least one should be available for gold....what do you all think.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Agreed, maybe 120,000 gold for perm? The Pegasus mounts come in some of the packs though like there are Halloween themed ones now for the Nightmare pack

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
It is a good idea. I wouldn't buy one because I already have a pterodactyl from the Pre-historic Bundle though.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Sabrina Winterclou... on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
It is a good idea. I wouldn't buy one because I already have a pterodactyl from the Pre-historic Bundle though.
But isn't it nice to have a mount available if you do get tired though? I have a Malorian Dragon from a Bundle that included the Winter Wind Tower ( I don't remember the name of the bundle) and sometimes I get tired of riding on it so I have a Panther just in case

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
firestar422 on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Agreed, maybe 120,000 gold for perm? The Pegasus mounts come in some of the packs though like there are Halloween themed ones now for the Nightmare pack
You must mean the transparent ghost mounts....I'm not sure where those come from they do exist though, But I'm talking about the plain blue and white and red and black Pegasi in the crowns shop.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Balance princess on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
You must mean the transparent ghost mounts....I'm not sure where those come from they do exist though, But I'm talking about the plain blue and white and red and black Pegasi in the crowns shop.
No, I was talking about the regular ones. Kingsisle knows that lots of people love them, and originally they are a crowns item. Still 120,000 isn't bad, maybe 100,000? I am not good with figuring out fair prices

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
firestar422 on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
But isn't it nice to have a mount available if you do get tired though? I have a Malorian Dragon from a Bundle that included the Winter Wind Tower ( I don't remember the name of the bundle) and sometimes I get tired of riding on it so I have a Panther just in case
I'm currently on a mission to get every mount you can purchase with gold, So far I have the blue dragon, black stallion, and the royal lioness.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Balance princess on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
I'm currently on a mission to get every mount you can purchase with gold, So far I have the blue dragon, black stallion, and the royal lioness.
I am HORRIBLE with saving up gold the minute I complete a couple of quests that give you gold, I spend it all on housing items for my wind tower I am trying to save up for new gear, it is Impossible. In real life- easy, Virtual game-Hard!

How do you do it? I can never seem to stop myself...

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
firestar422 on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
I am HORRIBLE with saving up gold the minute I complete a couple of quests that give you gold, I spend it all on housing items for my wind tower I am trying to save up for new gear, it is Impossible. In real life- easy, Virtual game-Hard!

How do you do it? I can never seem to stop myself...
Well actually I recently brought a house for gold (the wysteria villa) so up until then I plain didn't have a house to furnish, But even now I have a Plethora of furniture and little knick knacks that I've picked up around to spiral or from quest.
I don't really have a huge need to buy furniture So I save up for mounts I may even buy a few more houses once my mount goal is complete.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I can understand where you're coming from ... you like the Pegasus mount and don't want to have to use Crowns to purchase it. We've all been there whether it be for a mount or pet or bundle.
The problem is that everyone has a "favorite" mount and they ALL want to be able to purchase it with gold. So, for KI, it would be an endless cycle of "Hey, you made the Pegasus mount available for gold so now I want "insert favorite mount here"". It would be a no win situation. KI loses money because when it boils down to it this is a business and for KI Crown sales are a huge chunk of their income. And then on top of that they end up upsetting some clientele because everyone wouldn't get what they think they deserve. Personally, I don't have the money to spend on a lot of Crowns so I do a daily stop at the Free KI Games site and play some trivia for Crowns. You can get up to 100 Crowns a day doing this and everyone wins. KI gets hits on the site, you get Crowns. OK so it's slow going but it'll still eventually get you the Crowns you need to purchase that Crowns only mount or whatever else you want.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Balance princess on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Well actually I recently brought a house for gold (the wysteria villa) so up until then I plain didn't have a house to furnish, But even now I have a Plethora of furniture and little knick knacks that I've picked up around to spiral or from quest.
I don't really have a huge need to buy furniture So I save up for mounts I may even buy a few more houses once my mount goal is complete.
I just spent money on a new fishing spell... I am useless