Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Before you say anything: No this is not a primary school of magic. The Universal School would be a school where all wizards can get spells that you can use with power pips (example: If you use Reshuffle and you're a storm wizard it uses 2 power pips and not 4 pips regular or power)
Takes a couple of spells from different schools like Reshuffle and maybe Tower Shield and add Dragonblade to the Universal School.
With taking some spells away from the school (Tower Shield) it could add another school spell in its place (maybe even a new spell)
Possibly add a ONE time free Training Point Reset.

Spells that would be added could be:
Reshuffle
Tower Shield (iffy but might be possible)
Dragonblade
Also new spells would be added to make it a complete school
Healing Swirl: Heals 850 Health for 4 pips
Universe Trap: Adds +25 to next spell 0 pips
Spiral Strike: 350-420 Damage for 4 pips
Hypnotize: Charm an enemy for 1 round for 5 pips
Astral Strike: Hits 300,325, 350 or 200 to Primary School damage for 4 pips to all enemies
Stunned: Stun an enemy for 1 round for 1 pip
Accurately Fizzling: -40% to next spell

I know this school might not be a very good idea but it would be nice to get some opinions nice or not.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
I think this idea is nice, But it might cause some hate

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I think that there should be a light magic school since there is already a shadow magic school. It would be a school kind of like if you cast it the symbol would be a golden green star or sun and like the shadow school will turn you into something. I think it would be kind of like a cloaked angel or something but unlike the shadow school where it was kind of like an aura spell it would be like those bosses that auto cast or something like if something attacks you you get a fairy or fire elf or if you put down a shield another would appear etc. It could also evolve to a minion where it can take attacks from you and when it dies some positive effect like you get healed and you get it. I know that this may seemed overpowered but i suggest that it would have a cost in the beginning or in the duration like less damage healing ability or resistance. Also the cost of the spells will be greater (pip wise) since it will take your "Light pips" and some of your normal ones away. I don't know all the details but if this is cool please ki make it happen