Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I solo'd Frostbranch at level 54

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
As a balance I thought it was a typical boss and it kept saying "WHO DOESN'T HAVE A MARK OF COURAGE?" and i'm thinking "What?".

So apparently I got super lucky because none of my spells missed when he smoke screened me. I had like 20 Mark of courages. And eventually I defeated him on my first try. It was then when I searched up that if you miss him and wait around 4-5 rounds he will use Efreet on you.

Lol, I guess that went pretty well

Jacob-Level 58 Sorcerer

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I did Frostbranch at level 66, mainly because I completed the Coven Of The Raven Quest super late, Congratulations on defeating him

Defender
May 17, 2014
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Jacob StormTalon on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
As a balance I thought it was a typical boss and it kept saying "WHO DOESN'T HAVE A MARK OF COURAGE?" and i'm thinking "What?".

So apparently I got super lucky because none of my spells missed when he smoke screened me. I had like 20 Mark of courages. And eventually I defeated him on my first try. It was then when I searched up that if you miss him and wait around 4-5 rounds he will use Efreet on you.

Lol, I guess that went pretty well

Jacob-Level 58 Sorcerer
I did it at 50 but bought a henchman.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
That's really great! I couldn't figure him out so easily, I kept trying to trap him and go for big hits, but always ended up losing really quickly. It was when I lost three times soloing him that I finally asked two of my friends for help, and we still barely beat him, even all together. They are level 52 and 54.

Julia Goldsmith lvl 56 secondary