Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Eating My Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
pet basically eat my drops.

it occurs when you feed items to your pet (in my case: pink dandelion ).
After that pet just eat every drop you get from battles. (i said they eat it, because after battle instead of hearing the gold sound, you hear the sound when you feed something to your pet.) Only thing you receive is exp.

Fix : Only way i can fix it close and reopen wizard101. (unequipped pets will not work)

Administrator
Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
This happens to me if I feed something to my pet, and enter another area before I exit the feeding rewards window. I receive the drops though, they just don't show up on the left side of the screen.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
no they are not full. this happened probably like a year ago too. (i recently came back from a break)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2013
This has been a problem for me, in the past, as well. I was only able to fix it by closing out of Wizard 101 completely, and re-opening the launcher.

It makes the "feed pet" noise, and gives me no reward from my battles or quests, aside from the experience.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This usually happens after you feed an item to your pet and get xp. You do get the drops they just don't show in window. The best work around for this is to simply feed your pet another item. If you get tc, reagents, or just gold the drops will show as normal.

I actually thought they fixed this little bug. It must have came back.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
i've tried what Hkboy7 said, and i guess entering an area without closing feeding windows does cause it.
(EDIT) turns out i DO receive the drops, it just doesn't show up on the left or in chat box. (+ annoying sound).