Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Okay, so I no i'm not the best at PvP, but the way the matches are set up is so unfair. When it says skill level, it needs to be by the actual level, not the PvP rank. I've been matched with so many higher levels than me to where it's just completely unfair! Please fix this!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
I think there definitely needs to be a bracket like tourney but the way ranked works is the higher the rating you go up in level. I think it could be toned down a bit because the level can become extreme. However it should go up a bit in level.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I've been playing this game for around 4 years and I have said the same thing myself many times invoice and I completely agree with u on this topic and can understand the frustration u feel.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
ban all mastery amulets in pvp no tc beguile use in pvp make a spell to cleanse charm beguile no mastery amulets

Survivor
Jun 15, 2014
I don't agree. I find it easier to beat a higher ranked private than a lower ranked warlord.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I completely understand this, I am a level 40 storm, 500 rank. I get placed against a level 59 death that got a critical hit on me and killed in one attack. Even when I had a death shieldoup, His PvP rank was only 64

I dont understand it, how are you going to let a level 59 death face a level 40 storm with 1400 health, And i didnt even go first

I understand it goes by rank and all but still, That match wasnt fair at all i had no way to block. It seems very difficult for lower levels