Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The spiral quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
The quest from Halstrem the storm teacher gives you an spiral quest celestia from Marleybone.I tryed that got killed 4 times..I won the game with some help and he said the spiral broken and when I got back to storm teacher he said he can fixe it and let me know when.I did that with my fire wizard before to .And the storm teacher never got back with me how come?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Because that quest hasn't been required for a couple years now to enter Celestia. It's completely optional. To get the actual quest for Celestia, talk to Headmaster Ambrose at his home in the Commons. From there you will get a quest to go to Celestia Base Camp and start questing in Celestia. Good Luck! You might need it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zechsy on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
The quest from Halstrem the storm teacher gives you an spiral quest celestia from Marleybone.I tryed that got killed 4 times..I won the game with some help and he said the spiral broken and when I got back to storm teacher he said he can fixe it and let me know when.I did that with my fire wizard before to .And the storm teacher never got back with me how come?
This instance used to be required to enter Celestia now it is an optional dungeon.

I think a lot get confused with this quest because it still sounds like it's required for Celestia. If you have to see this teacher for any other things Strange Frequencies is there to pick up after a certain level. A tip also comes up if you have them turned on.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zechsy on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
This is a side quest and is not given at Marleybone level at all.
Go do real questing; this will not get you to Celestia, only completing all main storyline quests through Dragonsypre will.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
That's because Celestia is out now. You probably got the quest to go there before finishing the Spiral Key quest.