Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long would it take me to finish the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I am a level 48 storm wizard about half way through Dragonspyre. If I play they game two hours a day 14 hours a week 60 hours a month will I be able to finish wizard101 in two months?

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
So in two months time you will have played 120 hours which is the only important information in the paragraph you've written....however to give you a proper accurate equation I would need to know at least the standard game time of dragonspyre and the remaining worlds.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
depends on if you do side quests, if you train pets, ect. so basicly i
t depends on how you play

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hunter FireCaster on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 48 storm wizard about half way through Dragonspyre. If I play they game two hours a day 14 hours a week 60 hours a month will I be able to finish wizard101 in two months?
I have been playing for a year and I'm a few levels over you. Hunter, don't rush it. Really, just have a good time playing the game. Who cares what level you are? As long as it's fun, just go with the flow.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
It really depends on your game style perference like someone mentioned.. pets leveling, pvp, crafting, side quests, etc.

I have only been playing for about 2 months and am level 87 death wiz... solo most of the way until i found a partner around early Azteca, then things got quests done way quicker. I did all the sides and my main pet is Epic Toaddle, i also a crafter in Azteca area, lvl10 for farming plants (regents), farmer at lore (got almost all skills in 3 days while i wait for my partner come online.)

Don't rush it cause you can finish quick, enjoy the aspect of the game and happy journeying!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Hunter FireCaster on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
From start to end the game takes aproximately 1 month to finish in playtime (about 720 hours of actual play). The later worlds take more time than the early ones. Where you are is about 1/4-1/3 through the game. With your amount of gameplay available, I'd say it's more like 7-9 months to finish if you only play 2 hours a day.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
I doubt it, I'm a lvl 16 balance wizard and it took me about 3 months to get there playing at about the same times. And now ur xp is going to get higher and higher so it will be harder and harder

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
There is no real time limit into finishing the game. Go at your own pace.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
You never can really complete the game. You can complete the newest world, but the game goes on when they add a new world, so you would take forever, tecnhnicaly.