Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Pond for Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
With the introduction of fishing, it would be great to have fish ponds as a housing item. I'm sure a house will likely get created with a built in fish pond, but it would also be nice to be able to "stock" fish into houses that already have water, or to add a self contained pool for fishing.

Added bonus - You could start ponds with only basic fish, and if people want to have a chance for rarer fish, they have to catch it, transport it to their pond, an release it to start stocking.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Okay so i really love the idea of fishing but i feel like it would be really fun and interesting to see fishing in the different houses of the spiral. Each house could have the normal -cuda and dekoi fishes, and a special fish exclusive to the house that you could find. Almost every house has water and so it would be cool to be able to fish in the privacy of my own home.

Aside from this i think it would be really cool to be able to display our fishes in the pools and ponds and bodies of water in our houses too. so yeah thank for reading ki

Cameron Lotusmender level 97

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Yes that would be fun Stocking you own pond with fish from all over the spiral.where you can fish at your own pace to create fish tanks and other items.

I love the idea hope the game maker like it and create it in the game sometime.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012