Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting commader gear without being warlord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I saw people have commander gear and there rank was won 0 and lost 0 that's do weird cause when I tied to buy it said commander and warlord only.

Squire
May 10, 2013
warlordmaster2 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I saw people have commander gear and there rank was won 0 and lost 0 that's do weird cause when I tied to buy it said commander and warlord only.
Are you sure you looked at the stats? The gear can be from the Epic Bundle.

You can NOT get the gear from the Epic Bundle, without a distribution made by KingSisle,
or by cheating.

Survivor
May 02, 2014
They might be first age pvp and some of the time rank pvp rating gets mixed up.

Not all first age warlords show there's badges off.

That will be why they are wearing commander robe or gear.

Kymma lvl 16 captain in rank pvp

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
warlordmaster2 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
They had probably done PvP in the first age.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
A while ago I sent a ticket to the team regarding this issue:
Why privates can wear commander gear. and when I lost my Knight rank i wasn't able to equip the ring I had recently purchased.

The second age of pvp was a blessing for those low lvl warlords that were able to start pvp again with their commander gear, this way there was no living private that was able to defeat them (Unfair)

Seems like KI didn't notice that they changed this feature (not being to equip them if you dont have the rank) for small items (rings, athames, amulets) leaving behind the most important of all: the commander gear.

So, rank to buy it or to equip it? they need to change this and for all items not just a few :o
and i hope it is to equip it ~

Thanks for reading