Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila the final quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I have faced the immortals twice and I can not defeat them, they all have over 20000 and on top of that
they cheat so you never get a chance to do them damage. You use a spell and they say you hesitate
and they attack, Hades keep giving them life five or six times in one round at 650 a pop how are you
suppose to defeat them? Can you tell me? They say the Immortals are Infallible, if so why do they need
to cheat to win? Is there a way to get out of this quest because I am wasting time and crowns and getting
nowhere.

Please help me
Wolf Greatheart.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
He says you hesitate only when you cast over 6 pip spell. He says the infallible line when he cast infallible on himself. Hades only casts the heal over time if a party member dies. I assume 2 of yours died if you got 6 cast. It's entirely an optional dungeon, if you don't like it, don't do it. It's really that simple. I personally like doing it solo and in teams.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wolfgreatheart on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I have faced the immortals twice and I can not defeat them, they all have over 20000 and on top of that
they cheat so you never get a chance to do them damage. You use a spell and they say you hesitate
and they attack, Hades keep giving them life five or six times in one round at 650 a pop how are you
suppose to defeat them? Can you tell me? They say the Immortals are Infallible, if so why do they need
to cheat to win? Is there a way to get out of this quest because I am wasting time and crowns and getting
nowhere.

Please help me
Wolf Greatheart.
Have you tried posting to ask for help on any of the fansites? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas like this.

Here is a link to one of them, in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

The response on there is in real time (no delay for moderators). Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
You can find guides to tough dungeons like Tartarus through Wizard101 fansites or wikis. I have not failed a run yet, and the cheats are pretty straight forward. Once you get the hang of it, its easy, but the drop rate is pretty awful so dont get your hopes up on getting anything special.