Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life not just for healing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I've noticed that life doesn't get much damage as the other schools, and all the other schools for the star spells in azteca all contain 25% more damage to their school! but then there's life? Life isn't just about healing, we only have 8 different healing spells and 9 different attacking spells, I would like it if you guys could add a spell like that to the game. Life wizards solo too, you know?

Gabriel rainbowshield lvl 95

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gabriel rainbowshi... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I've noticed that life doesn't get much damage as the other schools, and all the other schools for the star spells in azteca all contain 25% more damage to their school! but then there's life? Life isn't just about healing, we only have 8 different healing spells and 9 different attacking spells, I would like it if you guys could add a spell like that to the game. Life wizards solo too, you know?

Gabriel rainbowshield lvl 95
Agreed.
Life can be very powerful though, if you use the traps/blades and those trainable in Krok along with the Sun school spells.