Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Limited Time Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
Hello guys! I was thinking of new limited time schools on holidays. This special event that is going on now is Valentine's Day so I was thinking of the Valentine's School that is limited spells that you can only get on Valentine's Day. Other holidays like Halloween would have their own limited time spells also. Here are some Valentine's Day spells.

Valentine's Day Kiss

Heals 350 To Everyone
Level 25
100% Chance Of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Valentina Heartsong Appears facing you (Time for healing charms) then blows a kiss and it heals you

Broken Heart

575-785 Damage on one person
Level 25
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

A big red heart appears then turns black and breaks in half not all the way though still connected at the bottom (Time for blades and traps) then black smoke comes out and hurts the enemy

Cupig Storm

875 Damge on every enemy
Level 75
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

A rampage of cupigs come and 5 fly still in the middle (Time for blades and traps) they all shoot their arrows at the enemy then the other and so on

Heart Blade

+30% Damage to Valentine Attacks
Level 25
100% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Heart Surfing

230 Damage Per pip on One Person
Level 75
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Valentina Heartsong comes riding a giant heart (Time for blades and traps) then rams into the enemy

Heart Trap

+25% Damage to Valentine Attacks
100% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Let me know what you guys think and if you think it's good I will come out with spells for other holidays!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Explorer
May 21, 2012
Jacob StormOwl on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello guys! I was thinking of new limited time schools on holidays. This special event that is going on now is Valentine's Day so I was thinking of the Valentine's School that is limited spells that you can only get on Valentine's Day. Other holidays like Halloween would have their own limited time spells also. Here are some Valentine's Day spells.

Valentine's Day Kiss

Heals 350 To Everyone
Level 25
100% Chance Of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Valentina Heartsong Appears facing you (Time for healing charms) then blows a kiss and it heals you

Broken Heart

575-785 Damage on one person
Level 25
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

A big red heart appears then turns black and breaks in half not all the way though still connected at the bottom (Time for blades and traps) then black smoke comes out and hurts the enemy

Cupig Storm

875 Damge on every enemy
Level 75
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

A rampage of cupigs come and 5 fly still in the middle (Time for blades and traps) they all shoot their arrows at the enemy then the other and so on

Heart Blade

+30% Damage to Valentine Attacks
Level 25
100% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Heart Surfing

230 Damage Per pip on One Person
Level 75
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Valentina Heartsong comes riding a giant heart (Time for blades and traps) then rams into the enemy

Heart Trap

+25% Damage to Valentine Attacks
100% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Let me know what you guys think and if you think it's good I will come out with spells for other holidays!
the cupig storm spell needs more damage and they should be dropped spells items or rewarded through a quest or they should release more training point quests along with this if they do it

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Caretaker123 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
the cupig storm spell needs more damage and they should be dropped spells items or rewarded through a quest or they should release more training point quests along with this if they do it
Ok I like your idea but I still think it should be from Valentina Heartsong but here is the modified version for cupig storm.

Cupig Storm

1185 Damage on every enemy
Level 75
85% Chance of Working
Cost 1 Training Point

Let me know if you guys think this is better for the Cupig Storm Spell

Thanks Guys

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Cool idea! I wonder how pips and power pips would work out.... would there be a mastery amulet towards it?
Still a good idea

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Cool idea! I wonder how pips and power pips would work out.... would there be a mastery amulet towards it?
Still a good idea
Yes there could be a mastery amulet for the Valentine's School and others but it would still be limited time like the spells.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Jacob StormOwl on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Yes there could be a mastery amulet for the Valentine's School and others but it would still be limited time like the spells.
ok the cupig is better but i have had an idea for the mastery amulet it would obviously be in a heart shape and and you know how they made that dungeon for halloween?Well they could do that but the last boss drops it and the chances of you getting it is as rare as getting a mastery amulet from waterworks or tower of the helephant

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Jacob StormOwl on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
ok the cupig is better but i have had an idea for the mastery amulet it would obviously be in a heart shape and and you know how they made that dungeon for halloween?Well they could do that but the last boss drops it and the chances of you getting it is as rare as getting a mastery amulet from waterworks or tower of the helephant

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Caretaker123 on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
Ok I love your idea for the mastery amulet and how it would look, but I also think it should be in the crown shop or would be like impossible to ever get it. Thank you for watching my topic!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I like the idea but lets change a few things.

Lets make a new dungeon in DS, we can use one of the countless towers. And there can be a boss in there that has...say...5,000 health. It's storm and it resists all elements 14%.

Killing him would be easy, but lets say the spells have a.....5% drop rate. And lets have them to be able to use without the mastery. That would make it to stupid, if we give these out lets give everyone a chance to use it. And no Heart Blade.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Great idea. I think that it would be perfect for festivals and the like. Can't wait to see if I can use them in the game sometime

Diana Swiftfountainlvl 87,