Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets should be allow to transform to mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Hey many wizards have a cool looking pets, I think that they should be allow to transform in mounts. I don't know if other wizards like this idea or not.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
this is really cool, but it would be unfair to the people who don't have the pet

Andrew Willow Friend 46 "follow your heart to succeed"

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
It would kind of defeat the purpose of needing to buy mounts for crowns...

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I am so sorry but I laughed until tears came to my eyes, because the first mental image I got from this was my Carnation Pixie piggybacking my wiz all over the Spiral.

No offense intended, OP, it just struck a funny bone.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
linhphamm on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Hey many wizards have a cool looking pets, I think that they should be allow to transform in mounts. I don't know if other wizards like this idea or not.
I'm not really sure I want to be riding a gargoyle or a colossus......

~Luke NightTalon lvl 63

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Palo90 on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
It would kind of defeat the purpose of needing to buy mounts for crowns...
They could charge crowns to make a pet transformable.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I absolutely LOVE this idea it is amazing and would be so fun but since doing this for free would cost them A-LOT of money they would probably have to charge crowns to make a pet transformable but even so I think it is an amazing idea.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Great idea! Just flawed... How are wizards supposed to ride on a pet like a scarecrow or a triton? How about banshees, wraiths and other such pets? That is how this idea is flawed....

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i can see it now, me riding my giant creepy franken bunny across wizard city lol

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Malorn AshThorn446 on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
Great idea! Just flawed... How are wizards supposed to ride on a pet like a scarecrow or a triton? How about banshees, wraiths and other such pets? That is how this idea is flawed....
the banshees, wraiths, other pets like that could pull a chariot or something like that

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Love this idea!!!! And maybe it could only apply to some pets, like the ones that already are both.

Brooke EmeraldShard, Level 42 Theurgist

"When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life you have 1000 reasons to smile."

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
lol i know it would be weird when you're riding on pets like kraken, ninja pigs etc... but i think you could have them ride on the shoulders like a treant mount i think most of the wizards know that mount. Also small pets like leprecaun you can have them ride in the basket with gold. I'm not sure about other small pets i forgot their name but you can put yourself whatever the good spots that your pet have.