Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AFK Button!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I got a great idea in a battle, the game should have a button you can press in battle where when it is passes your turn for you so other in the battle aren't waiting for the timer to run out and the battle can continue more quickly, then when you come back the button can always be unchecked at any time (obviously), thoughts guys, admins, staff?

J.R.
Wolf Shadow.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
DarkShadowWiz on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
I got a great idea in a battle, the game should have a button you can press in battle where when it is passes your turn for you so other in the battle aren't waiting for the timer to run out and the battle can continue more quickly, then when you come back the button can always be unchecked at any time (obviously), thoughts guys, admins, staff?

J.R.
Wolf Shadow.
This is an amazing idea! It get really annoying to watch that timer while a person is afk, and this is the perfect solution! I wish Kingslsle would make an afk button pop up in battles!

Zachary Nightdust, level 77

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
DarkShadowWiz on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:

J.R.
Wolf Shadow.
That's a great idea! I have a tweak for that to make solo fights better. If it's with other people, it should be your idea. When it's a solo battle, it should just pause the battle while you are gone. But with a time limit so people don't just come back to it every once on a while. This way when you have to go do something, you don't come back and find out that you died. So I think your idea would be a great thing for Kingsisle to decide whether or not they would add it. but I think my idea of pausing the battle could be thought of too.

Samuel lifebringer Level 95 In Khrysalis