Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Emotes!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Hiya!
I think that there should be more emotes! Yay!

Ideas:

1. Sit- Player could sit cross-legged on the ground.
2. High Five- You high five someone! For this, you have to click a player and select a high five option.
3. BACKFLIP!- BACKFLIP!
4. AFK- Select this to be officially afk. You run around in circles. You also get a badge saying 'Away With The Pixies'. This badge would only be temporary, to tell players that you are afk.
5. This one is up to you!

~Rebecca Shadowflame
~Sierra Rose

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Rebecca Shadowflam... on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Hiya!
I think that there should be more emotes! Yay!

Ideas:

1. Sit- Player could sit cross-legged on the ground.
2. High Five- You high five someone! For this, you have to click a player and select a high five option.
3. BACKFLIP!- BACKFLIP!
4. AFK- Select this to be officially afk. You run around in circles. You also get a badge saying 'Away With The Pixies'. This badge would only be temporary, to tell players that you are afk.
5. This one is up to you!

~Rebecca Shadowflame
~Sierra Rose
:D i can finally have a badge saying what i do when i'm afk jk but nice ideas i'd like to see backflips added cause all my friends just say x backflip x i'd like to see them try

5. smoke bomb sure i can always spam port to someone but this would be easier

dustin battlewraith-95 life

"may your light shine bright within us" thank you allen for that qoute

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
AFK should have you standing and z's flying above your head and one emote should be you levitate yourself

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
critical blizzard on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
AFK should have you standing and z's flying above your head and one emote should be you levitate yourself
OMG YES.
I wanna levitate like Malistaire does in Dragonspyre (before you bust his happy little green bubble of doomy doom).

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Laura Shadowsong on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
OMG YES.
I wanna levitate like Malistaire does in Dragonspyre (before you bust his happy little green bubble of doomy doom).
Actually, that would be interesting... I would be using that all day, every day.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
maybe levitate could look like the cross legged float the mice ladies in khysalis do

also maybe a childish nyeh nyeh taunt with silly hand gestures...or do we have that already *shrugs*