Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why won't Moolinda Wu give me my quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Ok, so I am a level 50 Life wizard and was expecting my Rebirth and Satyr Pet quests, but instead she summoned me and gave me no quests. I hadn't noticed this problem until now, as I am in Celestia and bosses and enemies have become a lot harder to defeat. I didn't seem to care that I had many life spell quests missing, including the spells Sprite Guardian, Regenerate, Triage, Dryad, and Rebirth. I have looked at many videos on the Rebirth quest itself, but none have clearly showed me how to obtain this quest. I don't know if this has to do with not having the previous quests and spells, but my friends on Wizard101 have told me that it does not. I also don't know if this problem has to do with any issues in areas unlocked, as I am very low in Grizzleheim, but the videos did not display any speaking or visiting areas in Grizzleheim, so I am questioning this. I have tried many solutions for this problem, but I just can't find one. Please help me.

Christopher PearlGlen Level 50 Life Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oOXivioChrisOo on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so I am a level 50 Life wizard and was expecting my Rebirth and Satyr Pet quests, but instead she summoned me and gave me no quests. I hadn't noticed this problem until now, as I am in Celestia and bosses and enemies have become a lot harder to defeat. I didn't seem to care that I had many life spell quests missing, including the spells Sprite Guardian, Regenerate, Triage, Dryad, and Rebirth. I have looked at many videos on the Rebirth quest itself, but none have clearly showed me how to obtain this quest. I don't know if this has to do with not having the previous quests and spells, but my friends on Wizard101 have told me that it does not. I also don't know if this problem has to do with any issues in areas unlocked, as I am very low in Grizzleheim, but the videos did not display any speaking or visiting areas in Grizzleheim, so I am questioning this. I have tried many solutions for this problem, but I just can't find one. Please help me.

Christopher PearlGlen Level 50 Life Wizard
ALL trained spells must be done in order; your 'friends' couldn't be more wrong. If you don't even have your Guardian, which was at level 18 you're not going to get Rebirth. Look in your quest log, my guess is there's something in there you are overlooking.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Since you said you don't have Sprite Guardian, do you have Nature's Wrath?
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Nature%27s_Wrath

Follow the quest chain to hopefully get yourself back on track.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
To get the spell Rebirth you must have completed the Dryad spell quest. To get the Dryad spell quest, you must have completed the Regenerate spell quest. And so on, lol. You have to do all the other spell quests to get Rebirth. (except for triage, that's an extra one that requires part of Grizzleheim to be completed)

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Thank you all, but I sadly do not know how to obtain these previous quests. My friend had told me to do every single side quest going up from Wizard City to Krokotopia to Mooshu and Dragonspyre. This may be correct, and I am doubting him at all. He said this had been true to his own Life Wizard, but my other Life friend had done otherwise and had not completed all the side quests. I have done I believe all the Mossback quests, Wavebringer and Oakheart as well, because I know that that has something to do with it.

Administrator
oOXivioChrisOo on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Thank you all, but I sadly do not know how to obtain these previous quests. My friend had told me to do every single side quest going up from Wizard City to Krokotopia to Mooshu and Dragonspyre. This may be correct, and I am doubting him at all. He said this had been true to his own Life Wizard, but my other Life friend had done otherwise and had not completed all the side quests. I have done I believe all the Mossback quests, Wavebringer and Oakheart as well, because I know that that has something to do with it.
This is the quest you need to pick up to continue your School Spell quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Gem_in_the_Rough

Talk to Dr. Gordon Flemming in the Royal Hall of Krokotopia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Oh my gosh Professor Greyrose, thank you sincerely! I was working on making a new wizard because of this dilemma, but thanks to you I don't have to. :) Thanks to everyone as well!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
I am having a similar problem. I can't seem to get the forest lord pet because Moolinda can't seem to give me the quest.someone help me.

Emily Summersinger