Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 Fire Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
I just turned into a level 38 for fire, and I understand that I had got a spell quest and its suppose to be for the smoke screen thing, and Flamea told me to come talk to her in Ravenwood. well, When i went there,there wasn't a question mark thing above her head, so Ive tried a lot of things, like logging out and back on. What should I do? No matter what I do, there's never a question mark above her head. Help would be very much appreciated

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KylieRichards997 on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
I just turned into a level 38 for fire, and I understand that I had got a spell quest and its suppose to be for the smoke screen thing, and Flamea told me to come talk to her in Ravenwood. well, When i went there,there wasn't a question mark thing above her head, so Ive tried a lot of things, like logging out and back on. What should I do? No matter what I do, there's never a question mark above her head. Help would be very much appreciated
School spells quests are done in order, with prequests. Your professor will call at that level IF you've done the previous spell quest.

info on this quest (with a link to the prequest) is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bird_of_a_Feather

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
You have to do the all the other level quests before. ( I learned this the hard way )

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 43 theurgist

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
KylieRichards997 on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
Did you do your level 8, 18, and 28 fire spell quest? It wont work if you havent.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
You have to do the all the other level quests before. ( I learned this the hard way )

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 43 theurgist
lol so have I. And Vanessa891011 is right you have to just do the quests before

~Angela Gem