Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taking a step into reality

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
This isn't exactly a suggestion of anything, but its something to think about. For those of you questing in Khrysalis, I would enjoy if you would ponder these thoughts. I know this happens to be a game based on fantasy, but for this post I decided to take a step into reality for this post. Let us consider this. Morganthe is very powerful, with hundred or perhaps thousand of minions at her disposal. So I find it quite strange how she has not assassinated us or simply zapped us out of existence with her magic. I know that would ruin the game kind of, but I am just saying, if this were more like reality we would be dead. I am just stating this, not saying the game should be more like reality, nor saying that we should get zapped out of existence.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Why is any boss still alive when thousands of other wizards have already "killed" them before I got there???

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Isn't the fun of the game exactly that we get to take a step Out of reality?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
FinnAgainWindrider on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Isn't the fun of the game exactly that we get to take a step Out of reality?
Yes, I know, I was simply stating the facts.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
OldStormWizard on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Why is any boss still alive when thousands of other wizards have already "killed" them before I got there???
Lolz, so true. Perhaps millions of wizard have killed particular early bosses ...

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I always wonder why Meowiarty is always there. Sometimes my friends tell me "I need help killing Meowiarty.", but sometimes I kind of get confused because I already killed him, so why does he need to kill him? But then it came to me: they clearly made tons and tons of clones of himself, so he could witness the enjoyment of being killed again. Well, being killed isn't enjoyable, but I don't know that :P. But anyway, I kind of like this game being out of reality. If it was realistic, there would be no cards, spells, wizards, or pretty much no wizard101. Well, at least that's what I think. ---------Level 72 , Ryan Thunderhead

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I'm just going to think of this as reality also, I'm just assuming that it is probably because we are too powerful for her, and that she tried that already.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Lolz, so true. Perhaps millions of wizard have killed particular early bosses ...

with the same exact appearance personality and name as the others.............